Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Simple Circle-Casting

YOU WILL NEED:
5 candles, for the 5 points of a pentagram- 4 for the Elements, and 1 for the Divine
matches or a lighter



Light Candles as you Call the Corners, Greet the Lord and Lady, and Cast Circle

"I call the North, the powers of Earth, to strengthen this circle and attend this rite. So May It Be."

"I call the East, the powers of Air, to enliven this circle and attend this rite. So May It Be."

"I call the South, the powers of Fire, to illuminate this circle and attend this rite. So May It Be."

"I call the West, the powers of Water, to cleanse this circle and attend this rite. So May It Be."

"I call the Lady- maiden, mother, and crone- to protect this circle and attend this rite, to bless your daughter and guide her. So May It Be."

"I call the Lord, in all his forms, to protect this circle and attend this rite, to bless your daughter and guide her. So May It Be."

"This is the circle I cast- no harm may befall me here. Love is the Law and Love is the Bond- nothing but Love may enter or leave. So May It Be."

1 comment:

  1. Found thy site whilst researching info for a ritual. I am an 'old' (54) Aussie Sagittarian witch - a Priestess of Hecate. My website: www.hinterlandceremonies will give you my email address if you would like a friend in Queensland Australia. I like your site and profile.

    Blessings,
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete